Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:23 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 6 hours
Board index » General » Public Forum

Aeacos

Post subject: Hey Guys
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm 
Wow alot of new faces since I have been gone over these last few months and alot of old ones have gone.

You probably still won't see me much, as I don't have alot of time on my hands but will see. Anyways I have missed you guys.

Also if anyone might now where Dorianias aka Dori went or to what server I would like to try and talk to him...

Anonymous
 Post subject: Re: Hey Guys
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 am 
aeacos wrote:
Wow alot of new faces since I have been gone over these last few months and alot of old ones have gone.

You probably still won't see me much, as I don't have alot of time on my hands but will see. Anyways I have missed you guys.

Also if anyone might now where Dorianias aka Dori went or to what server I would like to try and talk to him...

Sweet, another hunter that won't be here all the time. Works well for me :D

Anonymous
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 am 
No clue what became of Dori..after the Lodi crew split off with several members of the original guild to form a ten man 'elite' team that failed..called Science, or Science Fiction more like it, I havent heard from him. Not sure if he transferred with the Lodi crew or not.

Ghutz
Guild Master
<Fury Unbridled>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:27 pm 
Tacos!!!!!!!!

Ghutz is here!

Phite

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 pm 
I believe Dori transferred off server before the rest of the Science crew did. If you're looking for him, you might have better luck asking the Science crew. Lodi/Morb/Preachon have since transferred as well, but I occasionally see Piek or Calintza on.

Aeacos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 pm 
Blarg.

Well do you know what server they might have gone too?

Also I hope things are going well for you and if I am on and have the time and someone wants to run something let me know.

Anonymous
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 pm 
\
Quote:
No clue what became of Dori..after the Lodi crew split off with several members of the original guild to form a ten man 'elite' team that failed..called Science, or Science Fiction more like it, I havent heard from him. Not sure if he transferred with the Lodi crew or not.

tacos, ghutz and phite are awesome people. but solar you are a piece of work, how many times have you switched mains now? and i sure hope you were finally able to learn how to heal on your druid because I know its super hard :P . and to answer your question lodi, morb and preach went to blackwater raiders, but preach and lodi are on hiatus until cat. I dont remember where dori went to. As for Science a bunch of people had rl stuff to take care of at the time and stopped playing aka cynthia and others.

Swoopin
<Fury Unbridled>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:14 pm 
Dear Science/One of my old guildies,

Stop dredging up old drama. Please. Also, Solar no longer plays. I guess your rant wasn't needed. Thanks for stopping by though and letting us know where some people went.

<3 Swoop.

Lylie
<Fury Unbridled>

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:58 pm 
Yeah I'm not sure who the hell that is but I wanted to toss in my hello to Tacos. >.> And hi, Invisible Science Person.

Board index » General » Public Forum